- Available nowCurrent developments and risks in AIPractice Risk and ComplianceThe buzz surrounding artificial intelligence and its uses in professional services has been massive in recent times and this trend looks set to continue for ...
- Available nowFintech: risks and opportunitiesBanking and Financial ServicesInterest in FinTech has greatly increased in recent years, but along with increased opportunity comes risk and a whole new set of regulation to be ...
- Available nowTechnological change - challenges and opportunities in intellectual property (2018)Intellectual PropertyIntellectual Property practitioners are among the first to encounter technological change, and as such need to be particularly attuned to its challenges and opportunities. In ...
- Available nowTax issues in commercial property (2018)Commercial Property LawIn response to the pervasive nature of tax across all commercial property practise, we have put together a generalist webinar, touching on matters of taxation ...
- Available nowYearly VAT and Indirect Tax round-up (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxOur expert speakers return to discuss the key events in VAT and indirect tax from the past 12 months, drawing on topics from the rest ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.