- Available nowArtificial Intelligence and the law: managing risks and exploiting opportunities (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)In this webinar, our AI experts from Bristows put Artificial Intelligence into context, and elucidate how the law currently is, and is likely to adapt, ...
- 09 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Residential Property
- Available nowThe claims portal, protocols and fast track: including case law and practice updatePersonal InjuryThis webinar will look at a number of the different protocols which affect claims in personal injury practice, along with the portals and the costs ...
- Available nowInsurTech developments and the lawInsuranceInsurTech is set to be one of the most major and developing areas of practice over the next few years for insurance practitioners. This webinar ...
- Available nowCyber insurance and the lawInsuranceAlong with the heightened awareness of cybersecurity in recent times it is essential that organisations develop a comprehensive and appropriate cyber insurance policy. This webinar ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.