TMT (IT Law and Practice)
There is much that will interest technologists in our 2018 TMT programme, and whether your practice is exclusively in technology or is more generally commercial with a TMT flavour, you’ll find no shortage of relevant discussion here.
The year begins with a look at AI and the law, with other highlights including a review of the law as regards autonomous vehicles, and cyber security considerations for lawyers. Outside of technology, in September our subject specialists take a look at the latest in defamation.Subscribe to TMT (IT Law and Practice)
- 05 Mar201812:30Artificial Intelligence and the law: managing risks and exploiting opportunities (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)
- 26 Mar201812:30Public procurement and IT law (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)Our procurement specialists return to provide another masterclass on public procurement. Whether you deal solely with procurement, or are looking to brush up for a ...
- 23 Apr201812:30Autonomous Vehicles (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)
- 14 May201812:30Cyber security for lawyers (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)
- 04 Jun201812:30Litigation in IT and technology (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)
- 02 Jul201812:30The Data Protection Act (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)
- 24 Sep201812:30The latest in defamation (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)
- 22 Oct201812:30Law, E-commerce and the latest Digital Single Market initiatives (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe risks and regulation of emerging technologies (2017)IT Law and PracticeEmerging technology is probably a subject of more than passing interest to TMT lawyers, and in this webinar we indulge that interest with a detailed ...
- Available nowHow technology assisted review will change legal practice (2017)IT Law and PracticeTechnology assisted review, or 'predictive coding', has been a hot topic in the legal world since the decision in the case of Pyrrho Investments in ...
- Available nowDispute resolution in IT and technology (2017)IT Law and PracticeWhile intellectual property disputes seem to get the lion's share of press coverage in the technology sector, there are many other cases and developments that ...
- Available nowData protection concerns in wearable tech and smart technology (2017)IT Law and PracticeThe collection and storage of vast amounts of consumer data is hardly a new phenomenon, but even if wearable technology only occupies a small niche ...
- Available nowCyber security for lawyers (2017)IT Law and PracticeIt would be imprudent to dismiss the topicality of cyber security as fearmongering - CBI data shows that 24% of businesses in the UK have ...
- Available nowPublic procurement and IT law (2017)IT Law and PracticeThe effects of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 are ongoing for practitioners in IT law, and the Utilities Contracts Regulations and Concession Contracts Regulations have ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.