- Available nowTrademarks and passing off in 2018Intellectual PropertyIn this webinar, our subject specialists will discuss the latest developments in online trade mark infringement. Topics discussed include:Trade mark Coexistence.Jurisdiction and online infringement.Other issues.For ...
- 14 Jun201912:30The latest in telecommunications (2019)TMT (IT Law and Practice)
- 15 Apr201912:30The latest in fintech (2019)Banking and Financial Services|TMT (IT Law and Practice)
- Available nowThe latest in whiplash claims: reforms to damages and procedurePersonal InjuryThis webinar will take stock of the current state of the law surrounding whiplash claims along with a discussion of the much talk about reforms ...
- 02 Oct201912:30The latest developments in human rights (2019)Public Sector
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.