- Available nowEasements and restrictive covenants in commercial property (2018)Commercial PropertyEasements, rights and covenants are a staple for residential property practitioners, but they are often no less relevant to commercial property lawyers. In this webinar, ...
- Available nowIntellectual property in construction (2018)Construction LawIntellectual Property touches on many areas of a construction lawyer's practice, and in this webinar our IP specialists discuss some key issues as they relate ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in conveyancing (2018)Residential Property LawThere have been more changes in conveyancing in the past 12 months than we could possibly cover in a single webinar, but our expert speakers ...
- Available nowThe latest in copyright (2018)Intellectual PropertyThis webinar will provide an update on copyright developments, recent case law and legislation proposals. Topics discussed will include:New case law.Joint authorship.TV Formats.Round-up of other ...
- Available nowThe latest litigation in commercial real estate (2018)Commercial Property LawFor anyone with an interest in commercial property disputes, our specialist speakers will discuss all the key developments and significant cases in real estate litigation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.