- Available nowStandard form contracts in use (2018)Construction LawStandard form contracts are a key part of any construction law practice, whether you are drafting them or litigating them. In this webinar, our specialist ...
- 17 Sep201812:30The operation of the Residential Nil Rate Band (2018)Private Client TaxThe residential nil rate band has become an integral part of inheritance tax, and in this webinar our tax specialists will discuss the nuances of ...
- Available nowEmployee Benefit Trusts and insolvencyRestructuring and InsolvencyEmployee Benefit Trusts came into the spotlight last year due to the Rangers case, in which the Supreme Court found for HMRC. This webinar will ...
- Available nowThe latest in contract disputes (2018)Dispute ResolutionThe centrality of contracts to all transactional work mean the latest disputes are of interest to all commercial practitioners. In this webinar, our disputes experts ...
- Available nowTrusts drafting: practical tips and what to look out forPrivate Client Law and PracticeEffectively drafting trusts is a difficult process that requires careful execution to avoid issues arising further down the line. This webinar will look at the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.