Professor of International Design Law
Centre for Commercial Law Studies, QMUL
- Available nowMental capacity and formalities in wills: including discussion of the Law Society’s ConsultationPrivate Client Law and PracticeWith an ageing population and an increase in debilitating illnesses which affect mental capacity such as Alzheimer’s, discussion of mental capacity and the role it ...
- Available nowLaw and E-commerce in 2018 - social media and online sellingCompany and CommercialE-Commerce has been a buzzword now for over a decade, but the ever changing worlds of social media and online selling make this a tricky ...
- Available nowThe latest corporate law cases (2018)Corporate LawIn a webinar that will be of interest to both transactional and litigation practitioners, our disputes experts will discuss all the key corporate law cases ...
- 31 Jan201912:30Conveyancing fraud in 2019Residential PropertyThe Court of Appeal decision in the Dreamvar and P&P Property case last year has enormous implications for solicitors who practice in residential property, and ...
- Available nowAdvertising law (2018)Company and Commercial LawWhether or not your practice has a focus on marketing, there is much in the law as regards advertising of interest to those whose work ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.