Our series of intellectual property webinars covers all the core areas of IP practice, including trademarks and passing off, copyright, designs and patents.
We also examine the topical issues of GDPR for non-EU businesses through an IP lens, and more broadly the effect of Brexit on intellectual property rights.Subscribe to Intellectual Property
- 19 Feb201912:30GDPR for non-EU businesses (2019)Intellectual PropertyGDPR has been so frequently discussed over the past year one might almost expect everyone to be expert in it's intricacies already. One aspect of ...
- 16 Apr201912:30Design protection in 2019Intellectual Property
- 28 May201912:30The latest in trademarks and passing off (2019)Intellectual Property
- 10 Jul201912:30Copyright in 2019Intellectual Property
- 08 Oct201912:30The effect of Brexit on IP rights (2019)Brexit|Intellectual Property
- 05 Nov201912:30Patents in 2019Intellectual Property
Webinars on demand
- Available nowTechnological change - challenges and opportunities in intellectual property (2018)Intellectual PropertyIntellectual Property practitioners are among the first to encounter technological change, and as such need to be particularly attuned to its challenges and opportunities. In ...
- Available nowDrafting IP terms - research contracts, licensing, and more (2018)Intellectual PropertyThis webinar looks at a core part of IP work - that of drafting technical terms, focusing particularly on research contracts and licensing. Topics discussed ...
- Available nowThe latest in patents (2018)Intellectual PropertyOur IP specialists provide a whistle-stop tour of developments in patent rights in this intellectual property webinar, discussing topics that include:What changed in the English ...
- Available nowThe latest in copyright (2018)Intellectual PropertyThis webinar will provide an update on copyright developments, recent case law and legislation proposals. Topics discussed will include:New case law.Joint authorship.TV Formats.Round-up of other ...
- Available nowTrademarks and passing off in 2018Intellectual PropertyIn this webinar, our subject specialists will discuss the latest developments in online trade mark infringement. Topics discussed include:Trade mark Coexistence.Jurisdiction and online infringement.Other issues.For ...
- Available nowDesigns law in 2018Intellectual PropertyIt has been a bumper year for designs case law, and in this webinar our two expert speakers will share their insights on the key ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.