IP is particularly topical at the moment, even after the government's pledge to join the Unified Patent Court dispelled much of the uncertainty surrounding the looming spectre of Brexit. Our series of intellectual property law webinars will cover all of the pressing changes to your practice, topical or otherwise.
The first webinar of the year gets straight to the crux of the latest UPC happenings, and with subsequent webinars taking each area of IP in turn, we have something of note for every practitioner.Subscribe to Intellectual Property
- 11 Apr201715:30The Unitary Patent court - where we are now, and what does the future hold?Intellectual PropertyWith the government confirming its intention to proceed with preparations to ratify the Unified Patent Court, it appears that the long discussed international patent court ...
- 09 May201715:30Designs law in 2017 - how do inventors deal with a post-Trunki world?Intellectual PropertyThe decision in the Trunki case has proven to be contentious, and has caused a great deal of upheaval in designs law. This webinar will ...
- 30 May201715:30The latest in trademarks and passing offIntellectual Property
- 18 Jul201715:30The latest in copyrightIntellectual Property
- 17 Oct201715:30The latest in passing offIntellectual Property
- 21 Nov201715:30The latest in patentsIntellectual Property
Webinars on demand
- Available nowIP Yearly Round-UpIntellectual PropertyThis webinar will take stock of the key developments in intellectual property over the previous 12 months, as well as providing a case-law update.
- Available nowIP and financeIntellectual PropertyValuable intellectual property assets can be highly advantageous when an individual is seeking to raise finance. In this webinar our speakers will discuss a number ...
- Available nowAnti-counterfeiting and customsIntellectual PropertyThere are many different types of legal action that can be taken in response to counterfeited goods. This webinar will provide an update on anti-counterfeiting ...
- Available nowEU trade mark law reformIntellectual PropertyIn an attempt to harmonise what is currently a very complex and confusing area of law, we have seen in recent times a raft of ...
- Available nowIntellectual Property Enterprise Court (IPEC)Intellectual PropertyThe Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (IPEC) came into being in October 2013 as an alternative venue to the High Court when issuing intellectual property proceedings. ...
- Available nowEnforcing copyright across EuropeIntellectual PropertyWith its basis in EU legislation and case-law, this webinar will provide an update on the protection of copyright in Europe. Our speakers will cover ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.