Ince & Co
- Available nowEstate and succession planningPrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide an update on the important world of estate and succession planning, including discussion of digital assets and cross-border issues. Topics to ...
- Available nowFintech: risks and opportunitiesBanking and Financial ServicesInterest in FinTech has greatly increased in recent years, but along with increased opportunity comes risk and a whole new set of regulation to be ...
- Available nowUpdate on the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016Restructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide an update on where we are now with the long-awaited Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016. Topics to be covered include:Decision-making, ...
- Available nowAnti-trust and competition: including cartels and investigations, recent case law developments, litigation and class actions, and mergersIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide an update on all things anti-trust and competition, as relevant to the in-house practitioner, with reference to the current regulatory position ...
- Available nowData protection and cybercrime offences: what corporate crime lawyers need to knowCorporate CrimeData protection breaches and cybercrime look set to remain massive areas of practice in 2018, and so this webinar will provide an update on what ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.