Carter Perry Bailey
Ince & Co
- Available nowCommon issues in credit hireInsuranceCredit hire is an area of law which often finds itself being played out in front of the Courts. This webinar will look at some ...
- 18 Oct201712:30Common issues facing deputiesPrivate Client Law and PracticeApplying to the Court of Protection to act as a deputy on someone else's behalf can be very confusing for many. This webinar will provide ...
- Available nowSector issues part 3: ShippingRestructuring and InsolvencyDue to the innately international nature of shipping trade, insolvency in a shipping context can prove to be a very complex state of affairs. This ...
- Available nowCommon Reporting Standard – navigating through the fog of complianceHot TopicsDeveloped by the OECD following the United States government's introduction of FATCA, the new information-gathering and reporting requirement for financial institutions, more commonly known as ...
- Available nowManaging people and clients: common issues faced and how to mitigate thesePersonal SkillsManaging others comes with its own very particular sets of challenges and quirks, and managing clients can often prove even more tricky. This webinar will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.