- Available nowBreak clauses in 2018Commercial Property LawBreak clauses are a fundamental part of commercial property practise, whether you're advising on drafting or exercising them. This webinar will expand on last year's ...
- 04 Jul201812:30The claims portal, protocols and fast track: including case law and practice updatePersonal InjuryThis webinar will look at a number of the different protocols which affect claims in personal injury practice, along with the portals and the costs ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in conveyancing (2018)Residential Property LawThere have been more changes in conveyancing in the past 12 months than we could possibly cover in a single webinar, but our expert speakers ...
- Available nowFinancial claims for children, including under Schedule 1 to the Children ActFamily LawAlong with the emotional toil a breakdown in relationship brings for couples, those who are legal parents also have a duty to provide for their ...
- 22 Oct201812:30Disputes update: a round-up of recent decisions, including directors’ duties, contractual interpretation, privilege and exercise of discretionIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical guidance on a range of issues in the field of disputes, ranging from those which can arise between directors and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.