- Available nowBreak clauses in 2018Commercial Property LawBreak clauses are a fundamental part of commercial property practise, whether you're advising on drafting or exercising them. This webinar will expand on last year's ...
- Available nowThe claims portal, protocols and fast track: including case law and practice updatePersonal InjuryThis webinar will look at a number of the different protocols which affect claims in personal injury practice, along with the portals and the costs ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in conveyancing (2018)Residential Property LawThere have been more changes in conveyancing in the past 12 months than we could possibly cover in a single webinar, but our expert speakers ...
- Available nowTricky issues in permanent health insuranceEmployment LawPermanent health insurance can often prove a very attractive prospect when employers are seeking to attract new talent to their organisation, but in practice can ...
- Available nowOverage in commercial property (2018)Commercial PropertyThe importance of overage to landowners is unquestionable, but overage clauses are often difficult to record thoroughly. Our expert speakers will discuss pitfalls to avoid ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.