Building on the success of its first year in 2017 our insurance law webinar stream is back this year with another wide-ranging programme of key developments and tricky areas of practice.
Alongside important updates on topics such as reinsurance, the IDD and the application of the SMCR, we will also be running sessions on the rapidly developing area of InsurTech and will also be discussing the world of cyber insurance and its interaction with the law.Subscribe to Insurance
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)InsuranceThis webinar will look at a wealth of changes to the law brought in by the Insurance Distribution Directive. Topics to be covered include:What does ...
- Available nowCyber insurance and the lawInsuranceAlong with the heightened awareness of cybersecurity in recent times it is essential that organisations develop a comprehensive and appropriate cyber insurance policy. This webinar ...
- Available nowReinsurance and alternative risk transfersInsuranceThis webinar will provide an update on the world of reinsurance, along with a discussion of alternative risk transfers and some jurisdictional issues. Topics to ...
- Available nowAggregation of claims in insurance including case-law round-upInsuranceAggregation clauses are commonplace in PII cover, but rarely discussed until something goes wrong. This webinar will look at how these clauses work and provide ...
- Available nowInsurTech developments and the lawInsuranceInsurTech is set to be one of the most major and developing areas of practice over the next few years for insurance practitioners. This webinar ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.