This year we are excited to launch our new insurance law stream. Within this we will be dealing with a wide range of insurance law issues throughout a highly varied programme, to enable you to remain up-to-date across the breadth of your practice.
As well as looking at recurring important topics such as issues in reinsurance and a reflection on the Insurance Act, we will also be running sessions on some hot topics such as the Senior Insurance Managers Regime and also some tricky PRIIPs and KIDs concerns.Subscribe to Insurance
Webinars on demand
- Available nowReviewing the Senior Insurance Managers RegimeInsuranceThe Senior Insurance Managers Regime (SIMR) came into force on 7 March 2016, and is part of a wider overhaul of the individual accountability regimes ...
- Available nowCommon issues in credit hireInsuranceCredit hire is an area of law which often finds itself being played out in front of the Courts. This webinar will look at some ...
- Available nowThe Insurance Distribution Directive: getting ready for changeInsuranceThe Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) will supersede the Insurance Mediation Directive 2002 (IMD). This webinar will look at the key differences between the two directives, ...
- Available nowThe Insurance Act 2015: one year onInsuranceThe Insurance Act 2015 brought with it the greatest changes to UK insurance law in quite some time. This webinar will provide an update on ...
- Available nowCommon issues in reinsuranceInsuranceThis webinar will look at a wealth of common issues that can arise in reinsurance, with reference to relevant case-law throughout. Topics to be covered ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.