This year we are excited to launch our new insurance law stream. Within this we will be dealing with a wide range of insurance law issues throughout a highly varied programme, to enable you to remain up-to-date across the breadth of your practice.
As well as looking at recurring important topics such as issues in reinsurance and a reflection on the Insurance Act, we will also be running sessions on some hot topics such as the Senior Insurance Managers Regime and also some tricky PRIIPs and KIDs concerns.Subscribe to Insurance
- 14 Mar201712:30Common issues in reinsuranceInsurance
- 18 Apr201712:30The Insurance Act 2015: one year onInsurance
- 16 May201712:30The Insurance Distribution Directive: getting ready for changeInsurance
- 18 Jul201712:30Common issues in credit hireInsurance
- 03 Oct201712:30Reviewing the Senior Insurance Managers RegimeInsurance
- 07 Nov201712:30PRIIPs and KIDs for insurersInsurance
Webinars on demand
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.