Building on the success of its first year in 2017 our insurance law webinar stream is back this year with another wide-ranging programme of key developments and tricky areas of practice.
Alongside important updates on topics such as reinsurance, the IDD and the application of the SMCR, we will also be running sessions on the rapidly developing area of InsurTech and will also be discussing the world of cyber insurance and its interaction with the law.Subscribe to Insurance
- 22 Mar201812:30Reinsurance and alternative risk transfersInsurance
- 19 Apr201812:30The application of the SMCR to insurers and the differences between the existing SIMRInsurance
- 17 May201812:30Aggregation of claims in insurance including case-law round-upInsurance
- 21 Jun201812:30Cyber insurance and the lawInsurance
- 15 Nov201812:30The Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)Insurance
Webinars on demand
- Available nowInsurTech developments and the lawInsuranceInsurTech is set to be one of the most major and developing areas of practice over the next few years for insurance practitioners. This webinar ...
- Available nowPRIIPs and KIDs for insurersInsuranceThe aim of the PRIIPs Regulation is to encourage investors to better understand and compare the key features, risk, rewards and costs of different PRIIPs, ...
- Available nowReviewing the Senior Insurance Managers RegimeInsuranceThe Senior Insurance Managers Regime (SIMR) came into force on 7 March 2016, and is part of a wider overhaul of the individual accountability regimes ...
- Available nowCommon issues in credit hireInsuranceCredit hire is an area of law which often finds itself being played out in front of the Courts. This webinar will look at some ...
- Available nowThe Insurance Distribution Directive: getting ready for changeInsuranceThe Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) will supersede the Insurance Mediation Directive 2002 (IMD). This webinar will look at the key differences between the two directives, ...
- Available nowThe Insurance Act 2015: one year onInsuranceThe Insurance Act 2015 brought with it the greatest changes to UK insurance law in quite some time. This webinar will provide an update on ...
- Available nowCommon issues in reinsuranceInsuranceThis webinar will look at a wealth of common issues that can arise in reinsurance, with reference to relevant case-law throughout. Topics to be covered ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.