- Available nowStandard form contracts in use (2018)Construction LawStandard form contracts are a key part of any construction law practice, whether you are drafting them or litigating them. In this webinar, our specialist ...
- Available nowData protection in 2018Company and Commercial LawIn this webinar our data protection specialists, both leaders in the field, discuss the extraterritorial nature of the GDPR, and its impact on businesses that ...
- Available nowTracking L&D progress of your lawyersLearning and DevelopmentSpending time and money on what can sometimes be elaborate training activities is pointless if the progress and success of these is not tracked internally. ...
- Available nowLitigation in IT and technology (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)In this webinar, our disputes experts will discuss all the key cases and developments in IT litigation over the past 12 months.A full agenda will ...
- Available nowThe impact of technology on L&D, and how best to leverage thisLearning and DevelopmentMore and more we are seeing new technological solutions being used by law firms to enhance their processes, but how could these aid your learning ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.