- Available nowThe latest in commercial contracts (2017)Company and Commercial LawAs is always the case, the past year has been a busy one for commercial litigators, and there has been a wealth of changes in ...
- 25 Oct201715:30The latest in clinical negligence 2017Personal InjuryClinical negligence is an area of law which is consistently highly litigious, and can often involve very high value claims for damages. This webinar will ...
- Available nowThe key changes in the JCT Contracts 2016Hot TopicsThe 2016 editions of the Joint Contracts Tribunal's contracts are the subject of our first Hot Topic webinar of 2017: our specialist speakers will take ...
- Available nowThe potential impact of Brexit on in-house lawyersBrexitThe potential changes to the law brought about by Brexit are many and far ranging, and few will be more aware of this than the ...
- Available nowIntellectual property law for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselProtecting valuable intellectual property is of the utmost importance for corporate clients. This webinar will look at various key areas in intellectual property relevant to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.