- Available nowThe latest in commercial contracts (2017)Company and Commercial LawAs is always the case, the past year has been a busy one for commercial litigators, and there has been a wealth of changes in ...
- 28 Feb201812:30The latest in contract disputes (2018)Dispute ResolutionThe centrality of contracts to all transactional work mean the latest disputes are of interest to all commercial practitioners. In this webinar, our disputes experts ...
- Available nowThe key changes in the JCT Contracts 2016Hot TopicsThe 2016 editions of the Joint Contracts Tribunal's contracts are the subject of our first Hot Topic webinar of 2017: our specialist speakers will take ...
- Available nowThe latest in clinical negligence 2017Personal InjuryClinical negligence is an area of law which is consistently highly litigious, and can often involve very high value claims for damages. This webinar will ...
- Available nowAdvertising law for commercial lawyers 2017Company and Commercial LawIn this webinar, our media law specialists will provide you with an overview of all the regulations and case law that you need to advise ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.