- 27 Mar201715:30The latest in commercial contracts (2017)Company and Commercial LawAs is always the case, the past year has been a busy one for commercial litigators, and there has been a wealth of changes in ...
- 25 Oct201712:30The latest in clinical negligence 2017Personal InjuryClinical negligence is an area of law which is consistently highly litigious, and can often involve very high value claims for damages. This webinar will ...
- Available nowThe key changes in the JCT Contracts 2016Hot TopicsThe 2016 editions of the Joint Contracts Tribunal's contracts are the subject of our first Hot Topic webinar of 2017: our specialist speakers will take ...
- 19 Jul201715:30The latest in VAT for general practitionersTax for General PracticeVAT is one of those subjects that crops up in every area of transactional practice. In this webinar, our indirect tax specialists will talk about ...
- 31 Oct201712:30Corporate compliance for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselCorporate compliance can prove tricky for businesses, and increasingly in-house counsel are at the helm of ensuring compliance. This webinar will provide an update on ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.