Tax Risk Partner
- Available nowThe impact of technology on L&D, and how best to leverage thisLearning and DevelopmentMore and more we are seeing new technological solutions being used by law firms to enhance their processes, but how could these aid your learning ...
- Available nowThe Criminal Finances Act 2017Corporate CrimeThe Criminal Finances Act 2017 coming into force is a massive development in corporate crime practice, not least of all due to its new offence ...
- Available nowRecast Regulation on EU Insolvency: one year onRestructuring and InsolvencyThe Recast Regulation on EU Insolvency - what has changed:COMI and forum shoppingJurisdiction- main and secondary proceedingsUndertakingsGroup Insolvency proceedingsEU Insolvency RegistersBrexit.Please note that this agenda ...
- Available nowFailure to prevent facilitation of tax evasion—proportionate risk-based prevention proceduresPractice Risk and ComplianceThe new criminal corporate offence of failing to prevent facilitation of tax evasion came into effect on 30 September 2017. This webinar will provide a ...
- Available nowUpdate on the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016Restructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide an update on where we are now with the long-awaited Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016. Topics to be covered include:Decision-making, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.