- Available nowThe latest commercial contracts (2018)Company and Commercial LawContract law is the bread and butter for commercial lawyers, whether your practice is transactional or litigious. In this webinar, our disputes specialists discuss some ...
- Available nowThe latest in contract disputes (2018)Dispute ResolutionThe centrality of contracts to all transactional work mean the latest disputes are of interest to all commercial practitioners. In this webinar, our disputes experts ...
- Available nowStandard form contracts in use (2018)Construction LawStandard form contracts are a key part of any construction law practice, whether you are drafting them or litigating them. In this webinar, our specialist ...
- 28 Jan201912:30A practical guide to managing GDPR in commercial contracts (2019)Commercial LawDespite it's ubiquity since its enaction in 2018, GDPR has continued to throw up a procession of issues for businesses. Commercial contracts is an area ...
- Available nowEasements and restrictive covenants in commercial property (2018)Commercial PropertyEasements, rights and covenants are a staple for residential property practitioners, but they are often no less relevant to commercial property lawyers. In this webinar, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.