This year our in-house webinar programme will look at many key issues relevant to the in-house practitioner; varying from consistently important topics such as drafting commercial contracts and employment law developments, to the latest in procurement.
Throughout the year we will also be providing other key updates such as an intellectual property law update for in-house lawyers and also a session on risk audits.Subscribe to In-House Counsel
- 21 Feb201712:30The latest in commercial contracts for in-house lawyersIn-House Counsel
- 04 Apr201712:30Intellectual property law for in-house lawyersIn-House Counsel
- 05 May201712:30The best ways to work with procurement and the Public Contracts Regulations 2015In-House Counsel
- 13 Jun201712:30Consumer rights update after the Consumer Rights Act 2015In-House Counsel
- 04 Jul201712:30Dealing with data protection concerns and breachesIn-House Counsel
- 04 Aug201712:30Recent and future employment law developments, including modern slaveryIn-House Counsel
- 19 Sep201712:30Risk audits: practical tips and what to look out forIn-House Counsel
- 31 Oct201712:30Corporate compliance for in-house lawyersIn-House Counsel
- 04 Apr201812:30Intellectual property law for in-house lawyersIn-House Counsel
Webinars on demand
- Available nowManaging legal issues in a regulatory environmentIn-House CounselIn February 2015 the LSB published a discussion paper entitled 'Are regulatory restrictions in practising rules for in-house lawyers justified?', thus highlighting the fact that ...
- Available nowManaging board interactionsIn-House CounselBoards and committees can pose a complex but very important part of an organisation, and it is important that in-house counsel know how best to ...
- Available nowPreparing your company for sale/IPOIn-House CounselSelling a company or preparing for an IPO can be a very frantic time for any organisation, and with such a large amount of paperwork ...
- Available nowThe latest in employment lawIn-House CounselEmployment law disputes can prove costly for organisations both in terms of time and capital, and it is therefore crucial that in-house practitioners are well ...
- Available nowBribery and corruptionIn-House CounselBribery and corruption consistently pose a great threat in business, and it is of paramount importance that both in-house practitioners and their organisations are aware ...
- Available nowUsing your legal strategy to add business valueIn-House CounselIn today's highly competitive global environment there is increasing need for in-house counsel to be able to think not just as lawyers but as commercially ...
- Available nowData protectionIn-House CounselIn these times of hyperconnectivity the need for stringent regulation and practice of data protection has never been more important. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowDrafting commercial contractsIn-House CounselThe drafting of commercial contracts can be fraught with perils and pitfalls for the in-house lawyer, not least since the decision in ParkingEye, nor the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.