Our 2018 webinar programme has been designed to provide a holistic package of knowledge for the in-house practitioner. With this in mind we will be kicking off the year with a crucial session on the GDPR and its impact on in-house practice, with follow-up sessions on ever-important topics such as working with procurement, discrimination in the workplace and tricky immigration issues following later in the year.
In the second half of the year we will also be providing a much-needed update on recent corporate tax changes, as well as a round-up of recent decisions in the world of disputes.Subscribe to In-House Counsel
- 05 Mar201812:30Planning for the GDPRIn-House Counsel
- 26 Mar201812:30Working with procurement: update and practical issuesIn-House Counsel
- 04 Apr201812:30Intellectual property law for in-house lawyersIn-House Counsel
- 23 Apr201812:30Developments in commercial contractsIn-House Counsel
- 14 May201812:30Discrimination law for in-house lawyersIn-House Counsel
- 04 Jun201812:30Right to work and immigration issuesIn-House Counsel
- 02 Jul201812:30Impact of recent corporate tax changes, including the new corporate criminal offence and corporate interest relief restrictionsIn-House Counsel
- 24 Sep201812:30Anti-trust and competition: including cartels and investigations, recent case law developments, litigation and class actions, and mergersIn-House Counsel
- 22 Oct201812:30Disputes update: a round-up of recent decisions, including directors’ duties, contractual interpretation, privilege and exercise of discretionIn-House Counsel
Webinars on demand
- Available nowCorporate compliance for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselCorporate compliance can prove tricky for businesses, and increasingly in-house counsel are at the helm of ensuring compliance. This webinar will provide an update on ...
- Available nowRisk audits: practical tips and what to look out forIn-House CounselAs the role of in-house practitioners continues to grow in various different ways, it is of paramount importance that they know not only how to ...
- Available nowRecent and future employment law developments, including modern slaveryIn-House CounselThere have been quite a number of developments in employment law in recent times which will be of relevance to those practising in-house, not least ...
- Available nowDealing with data protection concerns and breachesIn-House CounselData breaches and the loss of personal data held about customers can prove calamitous for businesses. This webinar will provide an update on the latest ...
- Available nowIntellectual property law for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselProtecting valuable intellectual property is of the utmost importance for corporate clients. This webinar will look at various key areas in intellectual property relevant to ...
- Available nowConsumer rights update after the Consumer Rights Act 2015In-House CounselThere have been quite a few changes to consumer rights law in recent years and given that breaching these rights can prove competitively disastrous, it ...
- Available nowThe best ways to work with procurement and the Public Contracts Regulations 2015In-House CounselThe Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR) have ushered in a raft of changes across the public, private and third sectors. This webinar will highlight the ...
- Available nowThe latest in commercial contracts for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselCommercial contracts consistently remain an ever-changing area of practice that in-house lawyers need to be up-to-date with. This webinar will provide an update on all ...
- Available nowManaging legal issues in a regulatory environmentIn-House CounselIn February 2015 the LSB published a discussion paper entitled 'Are regulatory restrictions in practising rules for in-house lawyers justified?', thus highlighting the fact that ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.