- Available nowChallenging immigration decisionsImmigration LawKnowing how to properly and effectively appeal immigration decisions is essential for any immigration practitioner to achieve the best outcome for their client. This webinar ...
- Available nowUpdate on the Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016Restructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide an update on where we are now with the long-awaited Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016. Topics to be covered include:Decision-making, ...
- Available nowData protection and cybercrime offences: what corporate crime lawyers need to knowCorporate CrimeData protection breaches and cybercrime look set to remain massive areas of practice in 2018, and so this webinar will provide an update on what ...
- Available nowAnti-trust and competition: including cartels and investigations, recent case law developments, litigation and class actions, and mergersIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide an update on all things anti-trust and competition, as relevant to the in-house practitioner, with reference to the current regulatory position ...
- Available nowIssues in contentious probatePrivate Client Law and PracticeThe possible reasons a will may be challenged are many and this is reflected in the number of cases involving contentious probate we see year-on-year. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.