One Pump Court
- Available nowHostile environment measuresImmigration LawThis webinar will provide an update on the Government’s ‘hostile environment’ measures, intended to reduce and discourage illegal immigration in the UK. Topics to be ...
- Available nowRight to work and immigration issuesIn-House CounselImmigration status and right to work concerns have been very much in the forefront in recent times, not least of all due to the Government’s ...
- Available nowET/EAT fees: the implications of the Supreme Court’s decision in R (on the application of Unison) v Lord ChancellorEmployment LawThe abolishing of tribunal fees following the Unison decision is arguably one of the biggest developments in employment law in recent times. This webinar will ...
- Available nowUK immigration after Brexit: an intermediate solutionBrexitThis webinar considers the structure of the current immigration regime for EU citizens and third country nationals, analyses the way in which economic migration and ...
- Available nowImmigration Update - The MAC Report on EEA migration in the UKBrexit|ImmigrationIn this webinar, our business immigration experts discuss the report of the Migration Advisory Committee (MAC) on EEA migration to the UK of 18 September ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.