The topic on everybody's lips in terms of immigration law this year will undoubtedly be the highly anticipated developments in Tier 2 visas, which our programme will be addressing in the mid-year.
Alongside these major changes we will also be looking at some key topics such as immigration sponsorship, the latest developments in Tier 1 visas, and, outside of business immigration, we will also be looking at other issues such as our update webinar on family, Appendix FM and article 8 issues.Subscribe to Immigration Law
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe latest developments in Tier 1 visasImmigration LawWith many questions abounding concerning the future of the Tier 1 visa in recent times, this webinar will provide an update on these visas and ...
- Available nowFamily, Appendix FM and article 8 updateImmigration LawThe rules surrounding immigration of family members under UK law can prove complex. This webinar will provide an update on recent developments in family immigration, ...
- Available nowAppeals and administrative review: including discussion of non-suspensive appealsImmigration LawThere can be many reasons for immigration applications being rejected by the Home Office, and the process of appealing these decisions has only become more ...
- Available nowCurrent issues in Tier 2 visasImmigration LawWith quite a number of changes inbound for Tier 2 visas in recent times there are a number of new rules for corporate sponsors to ...
- Available nowImmigration sponsorshipImmigration LawWith changes to immigration sponsorship announced in the Immigration Act 2016 finally due to come into force in April of this year, this webinar will ...
- Available nowHostile environment measures of the Immigration Acts 2014 and 2016Immigration LawAt the heart of the Immigration Act 2014 was an intention by the Government to create a 'hostile environment' for irregular migrants in the UK, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.