The topic on everybody's lips in terms of immigration law this year will undoubtedly be the highly anticipated developments in Tier 2 visas, which our programme will be addressing in the mid-year.
Alongside these major changes we will also be looking at some key topics such as immigration sponsorship, the latest developments in Tier 1 visas, and, outside of business immigration, we will also be looking at other issues such as our update webinar on family, Appendix FM and article 8 issues.Subscribe to Immigration Law
- 16 Mar201715:30Hostile environment measures of the Immigration Acts 2014 and 2016Immigration Law
- 11 May201715:30Immigration sponsorshipImmigration Law
- 22 Jun201715:30Current issues in Tier 2 visasImmigration Law
- 03 Aug201715:30Appeals and administrative review: including discussion of non-suspensive appealsImmigration Law
- 19 Oct201715:30Family, Appendix FM and article 8 updateImmigration Law
- 16 Nov201715:30The latest developments in Tier 1 visasImmigration Law
Webinars on demand
- Available nowImmigration law yearly round upImmigration LawBetween the New Immigration Bill and a fleet of changes to the visa system, immigration law has seen many changes in recent times. This webinar ...
- Available nowChanges to tier 1 visasImmigration Law2015 saw a number of changes to the UK's tier 1 visas be brought into effect. This webinar will provide an update on those key ...
- Available nowEuropean law updateImmigration LawThis webinar will provide an update on immigration law at a European level. Topics to be covered include:Brexit – The Present and the FuturePermanent residenceEEA ...
- Available nowChanges to tier 2 visas: focusing on tier 2 ICT and tier 2 generalImmigration LawTier 2 visas saw many changes in 2015, some which provide more leeway for those seeking to apply for one. This webinar will provide a ...
- Available nowJudicial reviewImmigration LawJudicial review can provide a crucial last bastion of hope for clients in immigration cases, and as such is a topic which generates much case-law. ...
- Available nowNew Immigration BillImmigration LawThe Immigration Bill 2015-2016 proffers a fleet of changes and amendments to our current immigration legislation. In this webinar our speakers will take you through ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.