Brexit is far and away the most significant topic for immigration lawyers in 2019, and we’ll be producing a wide range of content to keep you up to date, including a look at Brexit and business immigration in February, and the rights of EU citizens after the transition period in July.
Alongside these we will also be providing updates on significant non-Brexit issues, including a look at the law surrounding low skilled workers. We close the year out with a webinar on Tier 2 visas.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.Subscribe to Immigration
- 05 Feb201912:30Brexit and the consequences for business immigration (2019)Immigration|BrexitTopics discussed will include:How we got here.Overview of the new system/guidance and amendments to rules.Application - will EEA nationals need a visa to work?What about ...
- 30 Apr201912:30Immigration Law - Spring Update 2019Immigration
- 08 Jul201912:30The rights of EU citizens after the transition period (2019)Brexit|Immigration
- 01 Oct201912:30Low skilled workers (2019)Immigration
- 18 Dec201912:30Tier 2 Visas in 2019Immigration
Webinars on demand
- Available nowHostile environment measuresImmigration LawThis webinar will provide an update on the Government’s ‘hostile environment’ measures, intended to reduce and discourage illegal immigration in the UK. Topics to be ...
- Available nowImmigration Update - The MAC Report on EEA migration in the UKBrexit|ImmigrationIn this webinar, our business immigration experts discuss the report of the Migration Advisory Committee (MAC) on EEA migration to the UK of 18 September ...
- Available nowTier 2 visa updateImmigration LawApril 2017 saw many important changes to the operation of Tier 2 visas. This webinar will provide a recap of these changes while looking at ...
- Available nowIllegal workingImmigration LawThe topic of illegal working has become a hot one in recent years and it is of paramount importance for a business’s success that they ...
- Available nowChallenging immigration decisionsImmigration LawKnowing how to properly and effectively appeal immigration decisions is essential for any immigration practitioner to achieve the best outcome for their client. This webinar ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.