Policy Associate - Regulation and Education
Knowledge and Learning Advisor
The SRA's new approach to CPD for private practice lawyers - 2 slides per page (pdf)
The SRA's new approach to CPD for private practice lawyers - 3 slides per page (pdf)
2016 Legal webinar brochure (pdf)
2015 Legal webinar brochure (pdf)
Training and Evaluation Record (PDF)
The SRA's new approach to CPD for private practice lawyers - podcast (mp3)
- Available nowThe SRA's new approach to CPD: for private practice lawyers (FREE)Learning & Development|Hot TopicsIn this webinar our speakers will be discussing the SRA's new approach to CPD – the continuing competency statement – and its implications for those ...
- 03 May201715:30The SRA's proposed Handbook changes: what will this mean for law firms?Practice Risk and ComplianceEnsuring compliance with the provisions of the SRA's Handbook is of paramount importance for practising solicitors, and so with this in mind this webinar will ...
- 07 Jun201715:30The SRA Accounts RulesPractice Risk and ComplianceThe SRA's Accounts Rules can prove difficult for practitioners to get their heads around, but compliance with them is non-negotiable. This webinar will look at ...
- 13 Sep201715:30The latest developments in estate and succession planningPrivate Client Law and PracticePlanning for estate succession is of the utmost importance. This webinar will provide an update on some common issues faced in the planning process, as ...
- 18 Jul201715:30The latest in copyrightIntellectual PropertyIn this webinar our IP specialists will discuss all the key developments in copyright over the past 12 months, discussing the consequences of significant cases, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.