- Available nowA practical guide to data protection in the public sectorPublic SectorLike many other areas of the law, data protection is one that is that much more complex in the public sector context. This webinar will ...
- Available nowInsight into private M&A trends in 2017Corporate LawIn this webinar, our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest trends in mergers and acquisitions involving private companies. Topics will include:Trends impacting transaction ...
- Available nowThe key changes in the JCT Contracts 2016Hot TopicsThe 2016 editions of the Joint Contracts Tribunal's contracts are the subject of our first Hot Topic webinar of 2017: our specialist speakers will take ...
- Available nowThe Exclusivity Terms in Zero Hours Contracts (Redress) Regulations 2015 and Employment Tribunals Act 1996 (Application of Conciliation Provisions) Order 2015Employment LawThis webinar will provide a round-up of the law surrounding the Exclusivity Terms in Zero Hours Contracts (Redress) Regulations 2015, and also the subsequent amendments ...
- Available nowLaw and E-commerce in 2017 - Social media and online sellingCompany and Commercial LawIn this webinar our TMT expert discusses the law as it relates to social media and online selling, discussing several recent developments, with topics including:E-Commerce ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.