- Available nowA practical guide to data protection in the public sectorPublic SectorLike many other areas of the law, data protection is one that is that much more complex in the public sector context. This webinar will ...
- 29 Nov201715:30The review of the corporate insolvency framework: where are we now?Restructuring and InsolvencyLast year the government consulted on reviewing the corporate insolvency framework with four key areas for reform. This webinar will look at the proposals the ...
- Available nowInsight into public M&A trends in 2017Corporate LawIn this webinar, our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest trends in mergers and acquisitions involving publicly traded companies. Topics will include:Transaction volume.Transaction ...
- Available nowThe new deemed domicile rulesTax for General PracticeHM Treasury's new deemed-domicile rules took effect in April 2017, following publication of a consultation document in 2016 which addressed the changes in detail. In ...
- Available nowLaw and E-commerce in 2017 - Social media and online sellingCompany and Commercial LawIn this webinar our TMT expert discusses the law as it relates to social media and online selling, discussing several recent developments, with topics including:E-Commerce ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.