- 30 Jun201712:30Schemes of arrangement in insolvency proceedingsRestructuring and Insolvency
- Available nowThe latest in care feesPrivate Client Law and PracticeThe Care Act 2014 brought with it a fleet of changes for those advising elderly clients, not least of all in terms of care fees. ...
- Available nowSector issues part 1: NHS trusts and care home systemsRestructuring and InsolvencyIn these recent turbulent economic times public authorities and those exercising such functions have faced massive economic strain, meaning that many face becoming insolvent. This ...
- 13 Sep201715:30Health and social care: overview and latest developmentsPublic Sector
- 11 Jul201712:30Experts and witness statements (2017)Dispute ResolutionIt's almost trite to highlight the need for expert evidence in technical cases, but the complexity of the rules which govern it make it an ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.