- Available nowVulnerable clientsHot TopicsThis webinar will cover best practice in meeting the SRA guidelines on dealing with vulnerable clients that could be relevant to practitioners in many areas ...
- Available nowEvidence and disclosure in family proceedingsFamily LawEvidence and disclosure in family proceedings can prove tricky areas to deal with, particularly where there is an international element. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowDivorce procedure: including service of proceedings and jurisdictional issuesFamily LawThis webinar will look at the procedure surrounding divorce proceedings from start to finish, giving you the tools you need to properly advise your clients. ...
- Available nowIssues in surrogacyFamily LawSurrogacy is a rapidly developing area of practice for family practitioners, with the number of parental orders being made by biological parents increasing significantly in ...
- Available nowDiscrimination law for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide a round-up of the key discrimination law issues in-house practitioners need to be aware of, with reference to the relevant legislation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.