- Available nowInternational family law updateFamily LawIn modern times the scale of movement of people throughout Europe and beyond, and therefore the amount of international relationships this helps to spawn, means ...
- 25 Sep201712:30Reflections on the present state of the Landlord and Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995Commercial Property LawThe anti avoidance provision in s.25 of the Landlord and Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995 is interpreted extremely broadly by the courts, with the effect that ...
- 24 Jul201712:30The latest on TUPECommercial Property LawTUPE can be a difficult subject for non-employment lawyers to get to grips with, which goes towards explaining the popularity of our 2016 webinar on ...
- Available nowTougher rules on data – GDPR and moreHot TopicsThis webinar features a discussion between Iain Bourne of the Information Commissioner's Office and Cordery lawyer, Jonathan Armstrong giving an inside view of the current ...
- 25 Jul201712:30Reflections on the Jackson Reforms - case management, costs and budgeting (2017)Dispute ResolutionWhile it's 4 years since the Jackson Reforms were introduced in April 2013, the changes they brought to the Civil Procedure Rules have frequently been ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.