- 19 Oct201715:30Family, Appendix FM and article 8 updateImmigration LawThe rules surrounding immigration of family members under UK law can prove complex. This webinar will provide an update on recent developments in family immigration, ...
- Available nowUpdate on dealing with elderly clientsPrivate Client Law and PracticeThe law surrounding elderly clients is very vast, with many complexities that practitioners need to be aware of. This webinar will provide an update on ...
- Available nowCourt of Protection update 2017Private Client Law and PracticeThe Court of Protection remains extremely busy year on year, and so is constantly creating new law which practitioners need to be aware of. This ...
- 08 Aug201715:30Court of Protection update for family lawyersFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on the Court of Protection as it applies to family practitioners. Topics to be covered include:Case-law round-upMedical treatment casesDeputyshipsPersonal ...
- 27 Sep201715:30Cohabitation: dealing with disputes and issues post-bereavementPrivate Client Law and PracticeAlthough cohabiting couples often face the same difficulties as married couples when disputes or a breakdown of relationship occurs, the law does not treat them ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.