Mishcon de Reya
- 06 Mar201715:30Discrimination and dress in the workplaceEmployment LawWEBINAR POSTPONEMENT: Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstance our 'Employment Law - Discrimination and dress in the workplace' webinar has been postponed. We do apologise for ...
- 23 Feb201715:30Funding family law proceedings: the rise of fixed fees and pay as you goFamily LawThe popularity of fixed fee and pay as you go schemes of payment in family law proceedings has risen dramatically in recent times. This webinar ...
- Available nowManaging the due diligence processCorporate LawDue diligence is a critical process in M&A. It is paramount to manage it well. Our panel of experts will give an overview of the ...
- Available nowJudicial review process and reform in the UK: the defendant's perspectivePublic SectorIn this webinar our speakers will consider a number of elements related to the judicial review process, specifically from the defendant's point of view. These ...
- 02 Oct201712:30Reorganisation and reconstruction of companies and groups (2017)Corporate and Business TaxTax is often the biggest concern of executives, whether at FTSE 100 companies or family owned SMEs. Company reorganisation and reconstruction is one of the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.