Mishcon de Reya
- Available nowThe Budget (2017)Corporate and Business TaxWEBINAR POSTPONEMENT: Unfortunately, due to the Government's plan to remove the majority of the clauses from the Finance Bill prior to the election, it has ...
- Available nowFunding family law proceedings: the rise of fixed fees and pay as you goFamily LawThe popularity of fixed fee and pay as you go schemes of payment in family law proceedings has risen dramatically in recent times. This webinar ...
- Available nowHostile environment measures of the Immigration Acts 2014 and 2016Immigration LawAt the heart of the Immigration Act 2014 was an intention by the Government to create a 'hostile environment' for irregular migrants in the UK, ...
- Available nowManaging the due diligence processCorporate LawDue diligence is a critical process in M&A. It is paramount to manage it well. Our panel of experts will give an overview of the ...
- Available nowEmployers’ liability update: looking at the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013Personal InjuryWhen it comes to workplace injury, there are many statutory duties which employers must remain compliant with. This webinar will provide an update on the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.