Mishcon de Reya
- 07 Jun201715:30Funding family law proceedings: the rise of fixed fees and pay as you goFamily LawThe popularity of fixed fee and pay as you go schemes of payment in family law proceedings has risen dramatically in recent times. This webinar ...
- 09 Nov201712:30The special administrations regime: consultation and reformRestructuring and InsolvencyLast year the treasury published a consultation document on proposed reforms to the investment bank special administration regime (SAR), with the consultation closing on 20 ...
- Available nowHostile environment measures of the Immigration Acts 2014 and 2016Immigration LawAt the heart of the Immigration Act 2014 was an intention by the Government to create a 'hostile environment' for irregular migrants in the UK, ...
- Available nowManaging the due diligence processCorporate LawDue diligence is a critical process in M&A. It is paramount to manage it well. Our panel of experts will give an overview of the ...
- 28 Nov201715:30Family law yearly round-up 2017Family LawThis webinar will provide an update on a range of major developments that have taken place in the previous 12 months in family law practice, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.