- 25 Apr201715:30Public children law: latest developmentsFamily Law
- Available nowChildren law - privateFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on the law as it applies to children in the private sphere. Topics to be covered include:Habitual residence: nationality ...
- 16 Nov201715:30The latest developments in Tier 1 visasImmigration Law
- 13 Sep201715:30The latest developments in estate and succession planningPrivate Client Law and Practice
- Available nowRecent developments in personal and corporate insolvency lawRestructuring and InsolvencyWith the coming into force of the Small Business Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 insolvency law experienced a wealth of changes last year, and with ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.