1GC | Family Law
- Available nowPublic children updateFamily LawThis webinar will bring you up to date with recent public law cases concerning children. This webinar will cover: • Finding jurisdiction in Part IV ...
- Available nowPublic liability: the latest developmentsPersonal InjuryThere have been a slew of key decisions in recent years concerning public liability in personal injury cases, and so with this in my mind ...
- Available nowPrivate children updateFamily LawThis webinar will provide our annual private children update – looking at a wide range of issues in private children practice. Topics to be covered ...
- 14 Nov201812:30Essential occupiers' liability and public liability cases updatePersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an annual update on the tricky areas of occupiers’ and public liability, with reference to key judicial decisions throughout. Topics to ...
- Available nowInformation law and data protection update for the Public SectorPublic SectorThis webinar will look at the current state of information law and data protection in the Public Sector and what impact the much-awaited General Data ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.