- 28 Mar201715:30The latest developments in private children lawFamily Law
- Available nowChildren law - publicFamily LawPublic law as it relates to children can prove to be a very complicated affair, and produces a large amount of case-law throughout the year. ...
- Available nowPublic liability: the latest developmentsPersonal InjuryThere have been a slew of key decisions in recent years concerning public liability in personal injury cases, and so with this in my mind ...
- Available nowRecent developments in personal and corporate insolvency lawRestructuring and InsolvencyWith the coming into force of the Small Business Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 insolvency law experienced a wealth of changes last year, and with ...
- 23 May201715:30Financial claims for children, including under Schedule 1 to the Children ActFamily Law
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.