4 Paper Buildings
- Available nowPrivate children updateFamily LawThis webinar will provide our annual private children update – looking at a wide range of issues in private children practice. Topics to be covered ...
- Available nowPrivate equity - issues and trendsCorporate LawIn this webinar, we will look at the latest trends in private equity. Two experienced transactional lawyers from leading private equity practices will examine the ...
- 13 Dec201812:30Private client law yearly round-up 2018Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will take stock of the biggest developments in private client practice over the last 12 months, with reference to key legislation and the ...
- Available nowPublic children updateFamily LawThis webinar will bring you up to date with recent public law cases concerning children. This webinar will cover: • Finding jurisdiction in Part IV ...
- Available nowPublic children updateFamily LawIn this year’s annual public children update webinar we will be looking at a wealth of different issues – not least of all the implementation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.