Mills & Reeve
Mills & Reeve
- Available nowAssessing and measuring the value in L&D venturesLearning and DevelopmentWhile it can be relatively straightforward to organise training in your law firm it can often prove much more challenging trying to identify afterwards how ...
- Available nowEmployers’ liability update: looking at the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013Personal InjuryWhen it comes to workplace injury, there are many statutory duties which employers must remain compliant with. This webinar will provide an update on the ...
- Available nowShare capital - issues and trendsCorporate LawIn the pursuit of greater profits, clients are increasingly open to ever more complicated share structures. In this webinar, out expert speakers will take you ...
- Available nowManaging people and clients: common issues faced and how to mitigate thesePersonal SkillsManaging others comes with its own very particular sets of challenges and quirks, and managing clients can often prove even more tricky. This webinar will ...
- Available nowDeferred Prosecution Agreements, self-reporting and internal investigationsCorporate CrimeIn January 2017 the Rolls Royce DPA was approved by the Court, becoming the third and largest of its kind and is the result of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.