Thirty Park Place
Mathieson Consulting Ltd
- Available nowFinancial provision in family law casesFamily LawFinancial provision after divorce can often prove very complex and contentious, particularly in cases where the divorce has taken place in a foreign jurisdiction. This ...
- Available nowPensions for law firm partnersLegal Practice ManagementDue to their complexity pensions are a topic many often dread approaching, but this does not diminish their importance. This webinar will look at the ...
- Available nowPensions litigation round-upHot TopicsThis webinar will provide an update on a number of recent cases relating to pensions, as well as looking at some relevant upcoming appeals. Cases ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for banking and financial services, and competition law practiceBrexitNow that the UK has voted to leave the European Union we are likely to see a wealth of changes in the law. This webinar ...
- Available nowPensions issuesPrivate Client TaxThe government has brought in many changes to pensions in an attempt to grapple with an ageing population. This webinar will examine the key issues ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.