Thirty Park Place
Mathieson Consulting Ltd
- Available nowFinancial provision in family law casesFamily LawFinancial provision after divorce can often prove very complex and contentious, particularly in cases where the divorce has taken place in a foreign jurisdiction. This ...
- Available nowPensions litigation round-upHot TopicsThis webinar will provide an update on a number of recent cases relating to pensions, as well as looking at some relevant upcoming appeals. Cases ...
- Available nowPensions issuesPrivate Client TaxThe government has brought in many changes to pensions in an attempt to grapple with an ageing population. This webinar will examine the key issues ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for banking and financial services, and competition law practiceBrexitNow that the UK has voted to leave the European Union we are likely to see a wealth of changes in the law. This webinar ...
- 03 Aug201712:30Pensions planning in 2017Private Client TaxPension contributions provide a key tax planning opportunity, and in this webinar our area specialists will discuss a number of contemporary issues, helping to make ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.