Pump Court Chambers
Family Law Group
- Available nowVulnerable witnesses in care proceedingsFamily LawThe law around vulnerable witnesses giving evidence in family law proceedings, and in particular child witnesses in care proceedings is often called into question in ...
- Available nowEvidence and disclosure in family proceedingsFamily LawEvidence and disclosure in family proceedings can prove tricky areas to deal with, particularly where there is an international element. This webinar will look at ...
- 06 Aug201912:30(LIVE) The latest developments in planning (2019)Commercial PropertyOur planning experts discuss all the key changes to the law over the past twelve months in this webinar, as well as the key issues ...
- Available nowVulnerable clientsHot TopicsThis webinar will cover best practice in meeting the SRA guidelines on dealing with vulnerable clients that could be relevant to practitioners in many areas ...
- Available nowAdvising family businesses (2018)Tax for General PracticeFamily businesses are often in need of generalist tax advice. In this webinar our tax specialists will draw your attention to a number of key ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.