- Available nowFinancial provision in family law casesFamily LawFinancial provision after divorce can often prove very complex and contentious, particularly in cases where the divorce has taken place in a foreign jurisdiction. This ...
- Available nowPublic liability issues - including discussion of outsourcingPersonal InjuryPublic liability in personal injury cases means that organisations can find themselves liable in a plethora of situations, and given the potential cost of such ...
- Available nowVAT in corporate transactionsVAT and Indirect TaxCorporate transactions are inherently risky from a VAT perspective, given they generally involve high value non-routine activities. While the management of the company is busy ...
- 10 Jul201712:30Share capital - issues and trendsCorporate LawIn the pursuit of greater profits, clients are increasingly open to ever more complicated share structures. In this webinar, out expert speakers will take you ...
- Available nowSMEs and related tax issues: incentives for investors and employeesTax for General PracticeSmall and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) benefited from £525million in tax relief in 2015through various tax breaks. The significant rise in available relief is linked ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.