Farrer & Co LLP
Farrer & Co LLP
- 09 Mar201712:30Insolvency concerns in company lawRestructuring and InsolvencyInsolvency issues can prove tricky where they interact with company law. This webinar will look at two major areas that practitioners need to be aware ...
- Available nowThe latest in employment lawIn-House CounselEmployment law disputes can prove costly for organisations both in terms of time and capital, and it is therefore crucial that in-house practitioners are well ...
- Available nowFamily Law Yearly Round-UpFamily LawThis webinar will take stock of the biggest developments that have come about throughout the year in family law, and will provide an update on ...
- 23 Feb201715:30Funding family law proceedings: the rise of fixed fees and pay as you goFamily LawThe popularity of fixed fee and pay as you go schemes of payment in family law proceedings has risen dramatically in recent times. This webinar ...
- Available nowPensions and financial provision for family lawyersFamily LawPensions is an area of law seeing a wealth of reform in recent times. This webinar will take stock of recent developments as well as ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.