1 Garden Court
Legal Services Consumer Panel
- Available nowNew legal status: guardian of the property and affairs of a missing personPrivate Client Law and PracticeWhen a person is missing there are many legal challenges which arise with regards to their property and affairs. This webinar will provide an update ...
- Available nowCybersecurity for law firms: the risks and how to manage them effectivelyLegal Practice ManagementCybersecurity is as prevalent an issue as ever. This webinar will provide an update on the current legal framework surrounding cybersecurity, as well as a ...
- Available nowDesigns law in 2017 - how do design innovators deal with a post-Trunki world?Intellectual PropertyThe decision in the Trunki case has proven to be contentious, and has caused a re-focussing on some aspects of designs law. This webinar will ...
- Available nowThe best ways to work with procurement and the Public Contracts Regulations 2015In-House CounselThe Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (PCR) have ushered in a raft of changes across the public, private and third sectors. This webinar will highlight the ...
- Available nowChallenges for COLPs and COFAs and how to mitigate theseLegal Practice ManagementThe roles of the COLP and COFA are important in the day to day running of any firm, but they can also prove challenging for ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.