National Head of Family Law
Mills & Reeve
Family Law Partners
- 20 Apr201715:30Alternative fee arrangements: the end of the billable hour?Legal Practice ManagementAlternative fee arrangements have consistently been increasing in popularity with clients over the last few years, and law firms are constantly finding new formats to ...
- 03 Apr201712:30Jackson on Jackson: Fixed costs and the long viewNew Law JournalNew Law Journal columnist Professor Dominic Regan presents an exclusive one-to-one interview with Lord Justice Jackson, who is leading the current review of fixed recoverable ...
- Available nowMandatory gender pay gap reporting: what you need to knowEmployment LawParliament has amended the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015, requiring employers with 250 or more employees to report on the gender pay gap ...
- Available nowThe latest in care feesPrivate Client Law and PracticeThe Care Act 2014 brought with it a fleet of changes for those advising elderly clients, not least of all in terms of care fees. ...
- 28 Nov201715:30Family law yearly round-up 2017Family LawThis webinar will provide an update on a range of major developments that have taken place in the previous 12 months in family law practice, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.