National Head of Family Law
Mills & Reeve
Family Law Partners
- Available nowJackson on Jackson: Fixed costs and the long viewNew Law JournalNew Law Journal columnist Professor Dominic Regan presents an exclusive one-to-one interview with Lord Justice Jackson, who is leading the current review of fixed recoverable ...
- 18 Jan201815:30CFAs, funding costs and the portalsPersonal InjuryCosts and different types of costs arrangements in personal injury cases can prove very difficult to demystify. This webinar will look at a wealth different ...
- Available nowFamily law yearly round-up 2017Family LawThis webinar will provide an update on a range of major developments that have taken place in the previous 12 months in family law practice, ...
- Available nowSchemes of arrangement in insolvency proceedingsRestructuring and InsolvencySchemes of Arrangement can take many forms and have been used for many years for a range of different purposes. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowGender pay gap reportingEmployment LawThe much talked about new process of gender pay gap reporting is nearly upon us, with all relevant employers having begun collecting data for the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.