National Head of Family Law
Mills & Reeve
Family Law Partners
- Available nowJackson on Jackson: Fixed costs and the long viewNew Law JournalNew Law Journal columnist Professor Dominic Regan presents an exclusive one-to-one interview with Lord Justice Jackson, who is leading the current review of fixed recoverable ...
- Available nowET/EAT fees: the implications of the Supreme Court’s decision in R (on the application of Unison) v Lord ChancellorEmployment LawThe abolishing of tribunal fees following the Unison decision is arguably one of the biggest developments in employment law in recent times. This webinar will ...
- 02 Aug201812:30Financial provision after overseas divorce (under Part III of the Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act 1984)Family LawIn our second financial provision webinar of the year we will be looking more specifically at the process of claiming in the event of overseas ...
- 10 Oct201812:30Equality duties and gender pay gap reporting: legal update and practical tipsPublic SectorThis webinar will provide an update on the latest happenings in Public Sector equality duties, with reference to key recent judicial decisions, and also where ...
- Available nowCFAs, funding costs and the portalsPersonal InjuryCosts and different types of costs arrangements in personal injury cases can prove very difficult to demystify. This webinar will look at a wealth different ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.