- Available nowRecovery of property assets in foreign jurisdictionsRestructuring and InsolvencyCases of insolvency with an international element can prove tricky when a party is trying to recover their assets. This webinar will look at various ...
- 23 May201715:30Financial claims for children, including under Schedule 1 to the Children ActFamily Law
- 28 Feb201715:30Dealing with financial cases with an international elementFamily Law
- Available nowFinancial provision in family law casesFamily LawFinancial provision after divorce can often prove very complex and contentious, particularly in cases where the divorce has taken place in a foreign jurisdiction. This ...
- 03 Aug201715:30Appeals and administrative review: including discussion of non-suspensive appealsImmigration Law
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.