- Available nowDealing with financial cases with an international elementFamily LawFinancial cases can be very complex, not least of all when they involve an international element. This webinar will look at a range of issues ...
- Available nowSexual & physical abuse claims in both adults and childrenPersonal InjuryMaking claims for sexual and physical abuse can prove very challenging. This webinar will look at the complex legal issues that can arise when such ...
- Available nowFamily, Appendix FM and article 8 updateImmigration LawThe rules surrounding immigration of family members under UK law can prove complex. This webinar will provide an update on recent developments in family immigration, ...
- Available nowFinancial remedy cases, including detection and preservation of non-disclosed assetsFamily LawWhen financial cases are contested, there can be allegations of non-disclosure and even fraud against spouses who disclose incomes and assets that are less than ...
- Available nowFinancial strategy for law firmsLegal Practice ManagementFinancial strategy for law firms can relate to a host of issues and can means different things to different people. Our presenters are highly experienced ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.