- Available nowPensions and financial provision for family lawyersFamily LawPensions is an area of law seeing a wealth of reform in recent times. This webinar will take stock of recent developments as well as ...
- Available nowLiability provisionsCompany and Commercial LawLiability provisions can often be a contentious point between parties. Our panel of expert speakers will provide tips and up to date practical guidance on ...
- Available nowLatest developments in CGTPrivate Client TaxCapital Gains Tax (CGT) issues can prove to be complex when dealing with non-residents. This webinar will provide an update on CGT with a look ...
- 09 Mar201712:30Insolvency concerns in company lawRestructuring and InsolvencyInsolvency issues can prove tricky where they interact with company law. This webinar will look at two major areas that practitioners need to be aware ...
- Available nowTermination provisionsConstruction LawTermination in construction projects is currently a hot topic for construction lawyers. Exercising termination incorrectly can have disastrous consequences for clients. In this webinar we ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.