29 Bedford Row
- Available nowFinancial provision updateFamily LawThis webinar will look at the law regarding financial provision for children after upon breakdown of a relationship in a range of different circumstances. Topics ...
- 30 Oct201812:30Key provisions of the Finance Act 2018Tax for General PracticeThe Finance Act has a number of tax provisions, and this webinar will provide lawyers who aren't tax specialists with an overview of the most ...
- Available nowConsumer rights update after the Consumer Rights Act 2015In-House CounselThere have been quite a few changes to consumer rights law in recent years and given that breaching these rights can prove competitively disastrous, it ...
- Available nowReflections on the present state of the Landlord and Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995Commercial Property LawThe anti avoidance provision in s.25 of the Landlord and Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995 is interpreted extremely broadly by the courts, with the effect that ...
- Available nowDivorce procedure: including service of proceedings and jurisdictional issuesFamily LawThis webinar will look at the procedure surrounding divorce proceedings from start to finish, giving you the tools you need to properly advise your clients. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.