- Available nowDirectors' Duties under the Companies ActRestructuring and InsolvencyDirectors' duties form an important part of UK company law, and although not exhaustive their codification in the Companies Act 2006 demonstrates this. This webinar ...
- 14 Jun201712:30Sexual & physical abuse claims in both adults and childrenPersonal Injury
- 28 Mar201715:30The latest developments in private children lawFamily Law
- Available nowChanges to the rules relating to Non UK Domiciliaries including coverage of internationally mobile employeesPrivate Client TaxThe UK Chancellor has announced major changes to the taxation of UK resident, non-UK domiciled individuals ('non-doms') which will have a significant impact on non-doms ...
- 27 Jun201715:30Dealing with children cases with an international elementFamily Law
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.