Family Law in Partnership
- 01 Nov201712:30Instructing third parties: the regulatory landscape and what to look out forPractice Risk and ComplianceIt is important when involving a third party in proceedings with a client that practitioners ensure they remain compliant with their regulator. This webinar will ...
- Available nowSexual & physical abuse claims in both adults and childrenPersonal InjuryMaking claims for sexual and physical abuse can prove very challenging. This webinar will look at the complex legal issues that can arise when such ...
- Available nowDealing with children cases with an international elementFamily LawCases involving children which have an international element can prove particularly tricky for practitioners. This webinar will be looking at various areas where this can ...
- Available nowPublic children law: latest developmentsFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on public children law, with particular reference to the latest case-law developments in the area. Topics to be covered ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in private children lawFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on the law as it applies to private children. Topics to be covered include:Latest in child arrangements ordersPrivate children: ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.