- Available nowFamily Law Yearly Round-UpFamily LawThis webinar will take stock of the biggest developments that have come about throughout the year in family law, and will provide an update on ...
- 30 Nov201715:30Employment law yearly round-up 2017Employment LawThis webinar will act as an update on a range of major employment law developments across the previous 12 months, as well as providing a ...
- 22 Nov201712:30Private client yearly round-up 2017Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide an update on a number of major developments in private client practice over the previous 12 months, as well as considering ...
- 19 Oct201715:30Family, Appendix FM and article 8 updateImmigration LawThe rules surrounding immigration of family members under UK law can prove complex. This webinar will provide an update on recent developments in family immigration, ...
- Available nowVAT and Indirect Tax yearly round upVAT and Indirect TaxThis webinar will provide an update on the difficult and fast moving world of VAT including:Holding companiesVAT recoveryFinancial transactionsInsurance transactions
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.