9 Gough Square
- Available nowPrivate Client Law Yearly round upPrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will take stock of the biggest developments in private client practice over the last 12 months, as well as providing a recap of ...
- Available nowCorporate Crime Yearly round upCorporate CrimeWith new Criminal Procedure Rules being released this year and continued major pressure on large corporations surrounding bribery and corruption, 2016 will prove another important ...
- Available nowImmigration law yearly round upImmigration LawBetween the New Immigration Bill and a fleet of changes to the visa system, immigration law has seen many changes in recent times. This webinar ...
- Available nowPersonal Injury yearly round upPersonal InjuryPersonal injury is a constantly evolving area of law, which sees much litigation year on year. This webinar will take stock of the major legal ...
- Available nowIP Yearly Round-UpIntellectual PropertyThis webinar will take stock of the key developments in intellectual property over the previous 12 months, as well as providing a case-law update.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.