- Available nowRecent developments in personal and corporate insolvency lawRestructuring and InsolvencyWith the coming into force of the Small Business Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 insolvency law experienced a wealth of changes last year, and with ...
- Available nowOpen source - challenges and opportunitiesIT Law and PracticeAlthough open source software as a concept is no longer a new phenomenon to us it does still continue to bring with it a wealth ...
- 17 Jul201712:30Litigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2017)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of important cases in the past 12 months concerning VAT specifically, and indirect tax more generally. In this webinar, our ...
- 21 Sep201712:30Estate planning and trusts in 2017Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our private client tax specialists will discuss a number of recent developments in estate planning and trusts, helping you maintain your awareness ...
- 22 Jun201712:30Insolvency and property (2017)Residential Property LawCurrent economic uncertainties suggest a broad range of changes and challenges for the UK property market, and property insolvency and restructuring may well become an ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.