- 29 Nov201812:30Financial provision after overseas divorce (under Part III of the Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act 1984)Family LawIn our second financial provision webinar of the year we will be looking more specifically at the process of claiming in the event of overseas ...
- Available nowPre-nups and post-nupsFamily LawWith divorce rates ever increasing, many people are trying to find a way to protect their financial assets in the hope of avoiding a lengthy ...
- Available nowVulnerable witnesses in care proceedingsFamily LawThe law around vulnerable witnesses giving evidence in family law proceedings, and in particular child witnesses in care proceedings is often called into question in ...
- 16 Nov201812:30The present state of the Civil Procedure Rules (2018)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a broad-brush look at the present state of the Civil Procedure Rules.A full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast ...
- Available nowMental capacity and formalities in wills: including discussion of the Law Society’s ConsultationPrivate Client Law and PracticeWith an ageing population and an increase in debilitating illnesses which affect mental capacity such as Alzheimer’s, discussion of mental capacity and the role it ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.