Irwin Mitchell LLP
1 Hare Court
- Available nowInvestigations, enforcement and discipline in financial servicesBanking and Financial ServicesThis webinar will provide an update on recent events in financial services investigations and enforcement, as well as looking at key themes in 2016 and ...
- Available nowDealing with children cases with an international elementFamily LawCases involving children which have an international element can prove particularly tricky for practitioners. This webinar will be looking at various areas where this can ...
- Available nowVulnerable witnesses in care proceedingsFamily LawThe law around vulnerable witnesses giving evidence in family law proceedings, and in particular child witnesses in care proceedings is often called into question in ...
- Available nowEmployee Benefit Trusts and insolvencyRestructuring and InsolvencyEmployee Benefit Trusts came into the spotlight last year due to the Rangers case, in which the Supreme Court found for HMRC. This webinar will ...
- Available nowDealing with data protection concerns and breachesIn-House CounselData breaches and the loss of personal data held about customers can prove calamitous for businesses. This webinar will provide an update on the latest ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.