- 27 Jun201715:30Dealing with children cases with an international elementFamily Law
- 27 Sep201715:30Cohabitation: dealing with disputes and issues post-bereavementPrivate Client Law and Practice
- 06 Jul201712:30Dealing with unconscious biasPersonal Skills
- 04 Jul201712:30Dealing with data protection concerns and breachesIn-House Counsel
- Available nowNegotiation techniques for lawyers - top tips and dealing with challengesPersonal SkillsEffective negotiation techniques are crucial for any practising lawyer, and can often prove make-or-break when striking a deal. This webinar will look at some top ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.