- Available nowDealing with children cases with an international elementFamily LawCases involving children which have an international element can prove particularly tricky for practitioners. This webinar will be looking at various areas where this can ...
- Available nowFinancial provision in family law casesFamily LawFinancial provision after divorce can often prove very complex and contentious, particularly in cases where the divorce has taken place in a foreign jurisdiction. This ...
- Available nowCohabitation: dealing with disputes and issues post-bereavementPrivate Client Law and PracticeAlthough cohabiting couples often face the same difficulties as married couples when disputes or a breakdown of relationship occurs, the law does not treat them ...
- Available nowFinancial services regulation updateBanking and Financial ServicesAs always there are many potential changes on the horizon for financial services regulation in 2017, not least of all due to last year's Brexit ...
- Available nowFinancial remedy cases, including detection and preservation of non-disclosed assetsFamily LawWhen financial cases are contested, there can be allegations of non-disclosure and even fraud against spouses who disclose incomes and assets that are less than ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.