- Available nowDealing with mental capacity and disputed willsPrivate Client Law and PracticeAssessing mental capacity in a legal context can prove challenging, and often disputes can arise especially when wills are being disputed by family members. This ...
- Available nowDealing with data protection concerns and breachesIn-House CounselData breaches and the loss of personal data held about customers can prove calamitous for businesses. This webinar will provide an update on the latest ...
- Available nowCohabitation: dealing with disputes and issues post-bereavementPrivate Client Law and PracticeAlthough cohabiting couples often face the same difficulties as married couples when disputes or a breakdown of relationship occurs, the law does not treat them ...
- Available nowFinancial claims for children, including under Schedule 1 to the Children ActFamily LawAlong with the emotional toil a breakdown in relationship brings for couples, those who are legal parents also have a duty to provide for their ...
- Available nowDealing with unconscious biasPersonal SkillsUnconscious bias is something that we all innately harbour within ourselves, and can direct our actions in ways we hadn't realised. This webinar will discuss ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.