- Available nowDealing with financial cases with an international elementFamily LawFinancial cases can be very complex, not least of all when they involve an international element. This webinar will look at a range of issues ...
- Available nowDealing with mental capacity and disputed willsPrivate Client Law and PracticeAssessing mental capacity in a legal context can prove challenging, and often disputes can arise especially when wills are being disputed by family members. This ...
- Available nowDealing with data protection concerns and breachesIn-House CounselData breaches and the loss of personal data held about customers can prove calamitous for businesses. This webinar will provide an update on the latest ...
- Available nowFinancial claims for children, including under Schedule 1 to the Children ActFamily LawAlong with the emotional toil a breakdown in relationship brings for couples, those who are legal parents also have a duty to provide for their ...
- Available nowCohabitation: dealing with disputes and issues post-bereavementPrivate Client Law and PracticeAlthough cohabiting couples often face the same difficulties as married couples when disputes or a breakdown of relationship occurs, the law does not treat them ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.