- Available nowDealing with financial cases with an international elementFamily LawFinancial cases can be very complex, not least of all when they involve an international element. This webinar will look at a range of issues ...
- Available nowDealing with mental capacity and disputed willsPrivate Client Law and PracticeAssessing mental capacity in a legal context can prove challenging, and often disputes can arise especially when wills are being disputed by family members. This ...
- Available nowNegotiation techniques for lawyers - top tips and dealing with challengesPersonal SkillsEffective negotiation techniques are crucial for any practising lawyer, and can often prove make-or-break when striking a deal. This webinar will look at some top ...
- Available nowFinancial claims for children, including under Schedule 1 to the Children ActFamily LawAlong with the emotional toil a breakdown in relationship brings for couples, those who are legal parents also have a duty to provide for their ...
- Available nowDealing with data protection concerns and breachesIn-House CounselData breaches and the loss of personal data held about customers can prove calamitous for businesses. This webinar will provide an update on the latest ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.