- Available nowDealing with data protection concerns and breachesIn-House CounselData breaches and the loss of personal data held about customers can prove calamitous for businesses. This webinar will provide an update on the latest ...
- Available nowDealing with fraudulent personal injury claimsPersonal InjuryFraudulent personal injury claims can take many forms and it is important that practitioners are equipped to deal with these. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowDealing with offshore assets (including trusts) in financial remediesFamily LawParties to financial remedies proceedings often hold assets offshore. In “big money” cases, the parties’ wealth might be held via a number of different vehicles ...
- Available nowInternational VAT in 2018VAT and Indirect TaxThis webinar focuses on VAT issues for transactions with an international element, including the cross border supply of both goods and services. Topics discussed will ...
- Available nowSexual & physical abuse claims in both adults and childrenPersonal InjuryMaking claims for sexual and physical abuse can prove very challenging. This webinar will look at the complex legal issues that can arise when such ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.