- 24 Feb201715:30Court of Protection update 2017Private Client Law and Practice
- Available nowCourt of Protection and OPG updatePrivate Client Law and PracticeThe Court of Protection and Office of the Public Guardian are two areas of private client practice which are constantly evolving, and so it is ...
- Available nowPensions and financial provision for family lawyersFamily LawPensions is an area of law seeing a wealth of reform in recent times. This webinar will take stock of recent developments as well as ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for family and private client legal practiceBrexitThe result of the UK's referendum on EU membership will undoubtedly bring about many changes in the law. This webinar will look at the possible ...
- 04 Apr201812:30Intellectual property law for in-house lawyersIn-House Counsel
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.