- Available nowCivil Procedure Rules for family lawyersFamily LawThis webinar will provide a recap of the Civil Procedure Rules as they apply to family law practice. Topics to be covered include: What are ...
- Available nowThe present state of the Civil Procedure Rules (2018)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a broad-brush look at the present state of the Civil Procedure Rules, discussing topics including:Timing Mitchell  EWCA civ 1537AbuseFindcharm  EWHC ...
- 11 Nov201912:30Police and judicial cooperation in criminal and civil matters (2019)Brexit
- Available nowDivorce procedure: including service of proceedings and jurisdictional issuesFamily LawThis webinar will look at the procedure surrounding divorce proceedings from start to finish, giving you the tools you need to properly advise your clients. ...
- Available nowClinical negligence update: including fixed costs and new procedurePersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide our annual update on clinical negligence practice, taking in a massive number of different concerns faced by clinical negligence practitioners, with ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.