New Court Chambers
Family Law Solicitor, Author, Trainer and Arbitrator
- 16 Nov201812:30The present state of the Civil Procedure Rules (2018)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a broad-brush look at the present state of the Civil Procedure Rules.A full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast ...
- Available nowPensions for family lawyersFamily LawThe matrimonial home and pensions rights are often the largest assets on divorce or civil partnership breakdown, meaning that it is important for family practitioners ...
- Available nowCPR rules and case updatePersonal InjuryThis webinar will discuss the current state of the Civil Procedure Rules after the Jackson reforms, paying particular attention to recent case-law examples throughout. Topics ...
- Available nowCourt of Protection update for family lawyersFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on the Court of Protection as it applies to family practitioners. Topics to be covered include:Case-law round-upMedical treatment casesDeputyshipsPersonal ...
- Available nowFailure to prevent facilitation of tax evasion—proportionate risk-based prevention proceduresPractice Risk and ComplianceThe new criminal corporate offence of failing to prevent facilitation of tax evasion came into effect on 30 September 2017. This webinar will provide a ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.